Coconut Flan Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.kitchenmonki.com/recipe/Easy_Coconut_Flan
|Coconut Flan Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 400 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can Milk
- 7 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Few Coconut Strips
How to make Coconut Flan:
- Place sugar in a pan and heat until it caramelizes.
- Remove from heat and spread in a baking pan.
- Pour milk and condensed milk in a pan. Heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs.
- Mix in coconut milk.
- Sieve the milk mixture and transfer to the baking pan.
- Steam for 40 minutes. Leave aside to cool and refrigerate.
- Garnish with coconut strips and serve.