Coconut Layer Sweets Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/432627107930805702/
|Coconut Layer Sweets Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||5.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 100 ml Coconut Milk
- 100 gm Rice Flour
- 400 gm Sugar
- 500 gms Rose Water
- Pink Food Coloring
- 100 gms Cassava Starch
How to make Coconut Layer Sweets:
- First of all, you need to boil the water with the sugar and leave it to cool to make a syrup.
- Then, mix the different kind of flours together, add the coconut milk and syrup and mix together. It will form a runny liquid.
- You can separate the above mixture into 2 parts, one part should be of pink color with the food coloring, and you can leave the other white.
- Then, put the steaming pan on to get it hot.
- Pour a 1/2cm layer of the white mixture into an aluminum tray and steam it for almost 10-15 minutes until it is cooked.
- Now, pour a layer of pink and steam that, and alternate white and pink until the tray is full.
- Leave it to cool and cut into 3cm sided cubes.