Coconut Mango Chutney Recipe
|Coconut Mango Chutney Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 Mango (raw)
- 4 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 1/2 Coconut (grated)
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Salt to taste
How to make Coconut Mango Chutney:
- Wash the mango. Peel and cut it into small pieces.
- Grind the mango bits, coconut pieces and chillies, along with salt, without adding water.
- When done, pour it in a bowl.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves to the hot oil.
- Once done, pour the mixture onto the chutney. Pour the seasoning on the chutney.
Suggestions:Serve with rice or dosa.