Coconut Meringues Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=18351
|Coconut Meringues Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3/4 cup Confectioner's Sugar
How to make Coconut Meringues:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar.
- Sprinkle with sugar and continue to beat until sugar completely dissolves.
- With rubber spatula, fold in coconut and extract until mixed.
- Pour mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove it from the flame and allow it to cool.