Coconut Pecan Frosting Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/carrot-cupcakes-with-coconut-pecan-frosting/64d7c194-3acb-4739-8186-99c26e69c435
|Coconut Pecan Frosting Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Milk (evaporated)
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 can Coconut (flaked)
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
How to make Coconut Pecan Frosting:
- Beat egg yolks and mix with milk, sugar, butter, and vanilla until smooth in a pot.
- Stir and cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add flaked coconut and pecans. Remove from the heat.
- Stir until cooled and transfer into serving bowls.
- Place in the fridge and serve chilled.