Coconut Snow Recipe
|Coconut Snow Recipe|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1½ tbsp unflavored Gelatin
- 1/3 cup Cold Water
- ¾ cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Coconut (shredded & toasted)
How to make Coconut Snow:
- Take gelatin and cold water in a bowl. Keep to the side for 5 minutes.
- Pour in boiling water and mix until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add sugar along with coconut milk. Blend and let it cool.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until firm a bit.
- Blend the mixture using blender into smooth mixture and transfer in a bowl.
- Put egg whites in another bowl. Whip until frothy.
- Mix the beaten egg whites with gelatin mixture and transfer to a tray.
- Spread shredded coconut onto the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours, or until well set.