Coconut Sweet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ifood.tv/indian/4545-easy-coconut-burfi
|Coconut Sweet Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 Coconuts (grated)
- 3 cups Sugar
- 50 g Almonds (sliced)
- 8 Green Cardamoms (de-seeded)
- 1 cup Rose Water
- 10 drops Red Color
- 2 tbsp Ghee
How to make Coconut Sweet:
- Combine grated coconut, sugar, rose water, and cardamom seeds in a pan. Stir and cook, stirring frequently, on medium flame until it thickens and forms into a soft ball.
- Stir in red color and transfer into a glass dish (greased with ghee).
- Spread the mixture evenly and cool.
- Slice the mixture into squares and garnish with almonds.