Coconut Tofu Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.smoothfm.com.au/lifestyle/smooth-food/gluten-dairy-free/tofu-coconut-curry
|Coconut Tofu Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||4.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 slices Fresh Ginger Root
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup Cashews
- 2 stalks Lemon Grass (chopped)
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- A dash of Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2½ cups Firm Tofu (cubed)
- 1 (14 ounce) canned Coconut Milk
- 14 fluid ounces Water
- 2 medium Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
How to make Coconut Tofu Curry:
- Take a food processor and blend together ginger root, garlic, cashews, lemon grass and onions into a paste.
- Take a pan and heat olive oil on medium flame.
- Add the blended mixture and red pepper flakes into the pan.
- Add curry powder and mix well.
- Add tofu and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now, mix in the coconut milk, water and potatoes.
- Leave for cooking on low flame, for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and sugar.
- Serve hot with rice.