Cod Casserole Recipe
|Cod Casserole Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 lb Fish Fillets (cut into serving portions)
- 8 Potatoes (boiled, peeled & sliced)
- 1 Leek (cleaned and sliced)
- 1/2 cup Green Peppers (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Sweet Red Peppers (thinly sliced)
- 1 Onion (sliced thin)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil/Butter
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- 1 tbsp Coarse Mustard
- Fresh Parsley
- 1½ cup Fish Stock
- Salt & Pepper (freshly ground)
How to make Cod Casserole:
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the fillet.
- Layer the fillet with potatoes, leeks, peppers and parsley.
- Sauté onions in butter/oil, until transparent.
- Add mustard, stock and lemon juice.
- Pour this mixture over the layered fillet.
- Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve hot.