Cod Fish Cakes Recipe
|Cod Fish Cakes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pound Cod Fish (soak overnight to discard excess salt)
- 4 large Potatoes (peeled and cut into quarters)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Onion
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- Oil (for frying)
How to make Cod Fish Cakes:
- Drain the fishes and boil them in fresh water to discard the salt completely.
- In the meantime, boil potatoes until tender and mash with fish.
- Add eggs, parsley, onion, and pepper. Mix well.
- Shape into balls and press slightly to flatten.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown on both sides.
- Place on an absorbent sheet to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot.