Cod with Aromatic Herbs Recipe
|Cod with Aromatic Herbs Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gm Salt Cod (soaked overnight)
- 250 gm Spinach ( finely chopped)
- 1 small Lettuce (finely chopped)
- ½ bunch Dill (finely chopped)
- ½ bunch Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Tomato Paste
How to make Cod with Aromatic Herbs:
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until translucent.
- Add dill, parsley, spinach and lettuce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with oregano and stir in the cod.
- Mix the tomato paste with a glass of water. Pour the liquid over the cod. Stir.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat for 20-25 minutes, or until cod is tender.
- Serve warm.