Coffee Whip Recipe
Photo Credit: http://contentinjection.com/whip-cream-recipes-from-simple-to-unique-creations/
|Coffee Whip Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Coffee Essence
- 600 ml Milk
- 20 gm Gelatine
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- Sugar to taste
How to make Coffee Whip:
- Mix the milk, coffee essence and sugar in a vessel.
- Heat the mixture on medium flame.
- After a few minutes put off the flame and allow cooling.
- Dissolve the gelatin in hot water. Keep it for cooling.
- Add this dissolved gelatin to the cooled milk mixture. Stir it vigorously.
- Extract egg whites from the eggs and whisk them until it becomes a little frothy.
- When the liquid turns thick, pour it into a dish and spread.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
- Coffee Whip is ready to serve.