Coffeeholic Cocktail Recipe
|Coffeeholic Cocktail Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 90 ml Black Coffee (freshly brewed)
- 15 ml Amaretto-Almond Liqueur - 15 ml
- 15 ml Coffee liqueur
- 1 scoop Ice Cream
- 30 ml Vodka
How to make Coffeeholic Cocktail:
- Take a pre chilled cup and put chilled black coffee.
- Add vodka and mix it.
- Put a scoop of ice cream in the cup.
- Take a serving spoon and mix 15 ml each of almond liqueur and coffee liqueur and run a flame under the spoon.
- As soon as the spirit catches fire, pour on the ice cream and serve.