Cola Onion Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/cola-pork-chops/22855
|Cola Onion Pork Chops Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 boneless Pork Chops (thick cut)
- 12 fluid oz cola-flavored Carbonated Beverage
- 1 oz dry Onion Soup Mix
How to make Cola Onion Pork Chops:
- Take the chops in a baking dish and pour the cola over them.
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the chops.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C.
- Turn the chops and then bake for another 30 minutes until the chops are tender and the sauce is thickened.