Cola Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/cola-pork-chops/22855
|Cola Pork Chops Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup cola-flavored Carbonated Beverage
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 8 Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Cola Pork Chops:
- Mix the ketchup, cola and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Now place the pork chops in a baking pan and pour the cola mixture over it.
- Coat the chops well with the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour until the pork chops are tender.