Cole Slaw With Cottage Cheese Recipe
|Cole Slaw With Cottage Cheese Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
- 100 g Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 1 small Cabbage (shredded)
- 2 medium Carrot (grated)
- 1/2 cup Hung Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Caraway Seeds (Shahi Jeera)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 medium Onion (grated)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Cole Slaw With Cottage Cheese:
- In a blender, take crumbled cottage cheese and add yogurt, mustard powder, salt, sugar, white pepper powder, caraway seeds and blend.
- Add milk to the mixture and blend again.
- In a bowl, take shredded cabbage and add salt, lemon juice, grated carrot, grated onion and mix well.
- Pour out the dressing and toss well until completely mixed.