Colorful Rice Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ecofrugality.blogspot.in/2015/04/salad-of-month-colorful-rice-salad.html
|Colorful Rice Salad Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Cups cooked rice
- 1/3 Cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 Green onions, chopped
- 1 Jar diced pimiento
- 4 Eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 1 Cup cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 Cup chopped parsley
- 1 pkg Frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 3/4 Cup pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
How to make Colorful Rice Salad:
- Add peas, eggs, pimiento, ham, parsley, relish, olives, rice, chopped onions, and cheese; and stir well.
- Mix salad dressing, tossing until well blends. Allow it to chill and then serve on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve.