Rainbow Omelette Recipe
Photo Credit: http://teczcape.blogspot.in/2010/01/tri-color-bell-peppers-omelette-rainbow.html
|Rainbow Omelette Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1/4 cup Gram Flour
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Moong Flour
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Peas (boiled, smashed)
- 1/2 Beetroot (grated)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 bunch Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 green Chilies (crushed fine)
- Oil to shallow fry
- 1/4 tsp Soda
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Rainbow Omelette:
- Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to make a batter, make sure the batter is of flowing consistency, not too thick and not too thin.
- Heat a non-stick pan, and pour a big spoonful of batter on the pan or tawa.
- Put oil on the edges of the batter. Cook till it is golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
Serve it hot with ketchup or green chutney.