Consomme Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://saltyapron.com/2011/08/
|Consomme Pork Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||100 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp all-purpose Flour
- 6 Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup long grain White Rice (uncooked)
- 1 cup Beef Consommé
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
How to make Consomme Pork Chops:
- In a skillet heat the oil.
- In a shallow dish place the flour.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and press it onto the flour to coat it lightly.
- Now cook the chops in the skillet until lightly brown and then drain.
- Mix the rice, consommé, and water in a baking dish.
- Place the onion slices over the rice and then top it with the pork chops.
- In a preheated oven bake the chops at 175 degrees C for 1 ½ hours until the rice and pork are tender and done.