Cooker Naan Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.nutritionistinthekitch.com/2012/11/07/herbed-yogurt-spelt-flatbreads/
|Cooker Naan Recipe|
||7.8 / 10 (12 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 500 gms Maida
- 20 gms Fresh Yeast
- 1-1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Curd
- 25 gms Butter, ghee or margarine
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Cooker Naan:
- Thoroughly sieve the flour and mix it with ghee, curd and salt.
- Mix sugar and yeast in 1 teacup of warm water till the yeast gets dissolved.
- Cover the mixture for 5-7 minutes until froth appears.
- Pour this liquid into the flour mixture.
- Add some warm water to make the dough soft.
- Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes.
- Wrap the dough with a wet cloth for half an hour.
- Again knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Make 20 small pieces out of the dough and shape them into naans.
- Smear a pressure cooker with a little amount of oil. Remove its lid and heat upside down.
- Apply a little quantity of water on any side and attach the wet side around the inner wall of the pressure cooker.
- Cook it until the brownish spots appear.
- Take them out and apply butter.
- Naans are ready to serve.