Coorgi Roti Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/210332245071838691/
|Coorgi Roti Recipe|
- 1 ½ cup Rice (cooked)
- 2 cups Rice Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- Water (as required)
- Ghee/oil (as required)
How to make Coorgi Roti:
- Take a bowl and mix the rice flour and salt. Don't forget to sieve the rice flour before using.
- Blend the cooked rice with two tablespoons of water in a mixer.
- Now add the cooked rice mixture to the rice flour and mix well.
- Knead it into a dough by mixing enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for some time.
- Now take a small portion of the dough and make a round ball.
- Then roll it up giving it the shape of a roti
- Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Cook the rotis in a tawa with little oil or ghee till brown specks appear.
- Smear the rotis with ghee and serve them hot with chutney or pickle.