Coriander Lemon Soup Recipe
|Coriander Lemon Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 tbsp Gram Flour
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 cup Cabbage (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Carrot (diced)
- 5 Peppercorns (crushed)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Spring Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 inch Ginger (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
How to make Coriander Lemon Soup:
- Take a saucepan and heat oil. Toss in ginger, garlic, spring onion, onion and cook for few minutes.
- Now add gram flour and cook until you get a nice aroma.
- Boil coriander stems, cabbage, vegetable and carrot cubes; add peppercorns (crushed) and let it boil for few minutes.
- Toss the chopped coriander leaves and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now strain the cooked vegetables and keep it aside.
- Boil the strained soup; add lemon juice and salt.
- Garnish it with remaining coriander leaves (chopped) and serve it immediately.