Coriander Mint Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://myhomeimprovement.org/home-remodel/coriander-chutney
|Coriander Mint Chutney Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 bunch Mint (pudina) (approximately 100 gms)
- 1 bunch Coriander (approximately 100 gms)
- 5 Garlic (cloves)
- 1 Ginger (piece)
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsps Lime juice
How to make Coriander Mint Chutney:
- Cut off roots from the coriander and any thick stalks from the mint and discard.
- Peel garlic, ginger and remove stalks from green chillies. [Wash all these ingredients thoroughly.]
- Grind all the ingredients including the salt into a smooth paste in a food processor.
- Chill and serve.
serve it roti/ chapati