Corn and Bean Salad Recipe
|Corn and Bean Salad Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 cups Cooked Kidney Beans
- 2 cups Sweet Corn (cooked)
- 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 3/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
How to make Corn and Bean Salad:
- Combine sugar, vinegar, Canola oil, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper in a saucepan.
- Blend it properly and store in a cool place.
- Now mix kidney beans, sweet corn, chopped onions and remaining salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the above mixture over and toss it.
- Now cover and cool it for 4 hours.