Corn Biscotti Recipe
|Corn Biscotti Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1¼ cups Sugar
- ½ cup plus Cornmeal
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Pecan pieces
- 8 tbsp Unsalted Butter (at room temperature)
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Anisette
How to make Corn Biscotti:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the entire ingredients except egg, butter and anisette, in a bowl.
- Slowly add the butter mixing well with finger tips. Add the anisette and eggs and knead for 5 minutes until smooth dough is formed.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and shape into (3x1x12 inch) even logs.
- Arrange them on a nonstick baking sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes until light brown.
- Cool and slice into 1/3 inch pieces. Bake again for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool and put into an airtight container.