Corn Capsicum Recipe
|Corn Capsicum Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 Minutes|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 5- 6 Baby Corns
- 2 Capsicums
- 2 Onions
- 1/4 cup Spring Onions, chopped
- 3- 4 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilly Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- ¾ cup Water
- 2 tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
How to make Corn Capsicum:
- Boil the corns and slice them into 1-inch slanting pieces.
- Wash onions and capsicums & then dice them into square-shaped pieces, of approx 1 inch.
- Now, take a deep bottomed pan and heat some oil in it. When the oil becomes hot, fry onion pieces in it.
- Add chopped tomatoes to it and fry till they turn soft. Add chopped coriander leaves and spring onions and fry for a minute.
- Sprinkle some water and chilly powder over the above mixture and mix well.
- Add capsicum, salt, baby corns, tomato sauce, soy sauce and chilly sauce to it and saute them well, for 3 minutes.
- Dissolve the corn flour in some water and add to the mixture.
- Now, add the remaining water and mix well. Cook till the mixture gets a gravy consistency.
- Serve hot.