Corn Chat Recipe
Photo Credit: http://indianhotrecipes.blogspot.in/2007/10/corn-chat.html
|Corn Chat Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||9.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 2 large hard-boiled Potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup boiled Corn Seeds
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 large Green Chili (sliced)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- ¾ cup plain Sour Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
- 1½ tbsp fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
For Chat Masala:
- 1 Dry Red Chili
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
How to make Corn Chat:
- Heat a frying pan and fry all the chat masala ingredients, until crisp.
- Remove from heat and grind into a fine powder. Set aside.
- Blend yogurt with ½ cup water until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat butter in the same frying pan and fry potato cubes and green chili, until brown, on high heat.
- Add boiled corn, salt, and sugar. Stir for 15-20 seconds and remove from heat.
- Drizzle lemon juice and toss well.
- Transfer the mixture into serving bowls.
- Add 2-3 tbsp yogurt on each bowl and garnish with onion and cilantro.
- Sprinkle some of the prepared chat masala and serve.