Corn Fritters Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/2818/corn+bacon+and+capsicum+fritters+with+avocado+salsa
|Corn Fritters Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 cups fresh Corn
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (to deep fry)
How to make Corn Fritters:
- Combine all the ingredients together, adding enough water to bind everything.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Shape the mixture into fritters and drop into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown, on medium heat.
- Remove and place on a tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup.