Corn Methi Pulao Recipe
Photo Credit: http://food-forthought.blogspot.in/2007/02/eight-things-to-do-before-trip.html
|Corn Methi Pulao Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Cup basmati rice
- 2-3 Peppercorns
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Green cardamoms
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Cup fenugreek leaves, chopped
- 1/2 Cup sweet corn
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt, to taste
How to make Corn Methi Pulao:
- Wash rice and keep them aside.
- In a vessel, add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Heat butter and oil in a pressure cooker. Add the peppercorns, cinnamon, cloves, green cardamoms and onion. Fry for some time.
- Add fenugreek leaves, corns and turmeric powder. Stir for a few seconds.
- Finally, add the rice and required amount of water, along with salt.
- Pressure cook till 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening.
- Serve hot with fresh curd and papad.
- Corn Methi Pulao is ready.