Corn Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.familyandfriendsrecipes.com/tag/corn-pudding/
|Corn Pudding Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Cremed Corn
- 3 Eggs (beaten lightly)
- ½ Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
How to make Corn Pudding:
- Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Heat oil in a pan over high flame and then add chopped onions to it. Fry till brown on edges, or for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in red bell pepper and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, turn off the flame and set aside to cool.
- Blend flour into corn and add sugar, milk, salt and butter to it.
- Stir in beaten eggs and sautéed veggies.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake at 325 degree F until firm.
- Corn Pudding is ready to serve.