Corn Pulao Recipe
Photo Credit: https://swatscooking.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/tomato-corn-pulao/
|Corn Pulao Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- ½ cup Corn
- 1 cup Rice
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Haldi (turmeric) Powder
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
How to make Corn Pulao:
- Boil one cup corn with salt and water. Keep the boiled corn aside.
- Pressures cook the rice with 2 cups of water.
- Take a kadhai or a pan and put 3 tablespoons of oil.
- When the oil gets heated, add mustard and cumin seeds to it.
- When the seeds start spluttering, add the green chillies and saute for a while.
- Now put the onions and fry them till they turn brown.
- Then add the garam masala, haldi powder, boiled corn and salt. Mix it well.
- Add the boiled rice and saute for a while.
- Saute properly till the entire masala gets properly mixed with the rice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Enjoy hot and spicy Corn Pulao with raita and curry.