Corned Beef Hash Recipe
|Corned Beef Hash Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 large Potatoes (peeled)
- 455 g Baked Beans
- 340 g Corned Beef
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese (crumbled)
- Worcestershire Sauce (as required)
- Milk (to season)
- Salt (to taste)
- Butter (to season)
How to make Corned Beef Hash:
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Boil potatoes in a pan for about 10 minutes until done.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and season with milk, salt, and butter.
- Cut the corned beef into slices.
- Place the baked beans in a baking pan and layer the corned beef slices over the beans evenly.
- Flavor with Worcestershire sauce and top up with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- When the mixture starts getting crispy, remove and top up with cheese.
- Bake for another 20 minutes until brown.
- Serve hot.