Cottage Cheese Noodles Recipe
|Cottage Cheese Noodles Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 455 g Egg Noodles
- 2 large containers Cottage Cheese
- 4 large Onions
- 340 g Butter
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
How to make Cottage Cheese Noodles:
- Place noodles in a pan and pour enough water to cover them. Cook, drain, and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry the onions until brown.
- Add noodles and stir well. Stir in more butter, if required.
- Mix in cottage cheese and flavor with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot.