Couscous Salad Recipe
|Couscous Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
- 225 g Couscous (poppy seeds)
- 3/4 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Cucumber (finely diced)
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds (roasted)
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Lemon rind 1/2 cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh Coriander (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
How to make Couscous Salad:
- Soak the couscous for 10 minutes in hot water.
- Drain well.
- Mix it well with all the remaining ingredients.
- Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Stir well and serve.