Couscous with Vegetables Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/danny-boome/spicy-couscous-and-vegetables-recipe.html
|Couscous with Vegetables Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1 Zucchini (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (sliced, roasted & peeled)
- ½ cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups Instant Couscous
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 small Tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 480 gm Chickpeas (cooked)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Couscous with Vegetables:
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry onion with zucchini.
- Put in peppers and mushrooms and cook until tender but firm.
- Take chicken broth in a saucepan and get it to a boil.
- Stir in couscous, along with tomatoes, chickpeas, balsamic vinegar, and cooked vegetables. Mix well.
- Flavor with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.