Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe
|Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||120 Minutes |
- 4 cups Water
- 4 cups Apple Juice
- 12 oz canned Apple Juice (concentrate, frozen, thawed)
- 1 medium Apple (peeled, cored and diced)
- 1 cup Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium Orange (peeled and sectioned)
- 1 Cinnamon stick
How to make Cranberry Apple Cider:
- In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
- After that, cover and cook it on low for almost 2 hours or until cider reaches desired temperature.
- Then, discard the cinnamon stick.
- You can remove the fruit with a slotted spoon before serving, only if you wish.