Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe
Photo Credit: http://kuchen.webhop.me/images/Cranberry%20Pork%20Roast%20Recipe
|Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||65 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 oz Cranberry Sauce
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp prepared Dijon-Style Mustard
- 1 tsp Orange Zest (grated)
- 1 1/2 pounds country style Pork Ribs
How to make Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs:
- Take the cranberry sauce, cinnamon stick, mustard and orange zest in a sauce pan and stir for 5 minutes till bubbly.
- Rub the ribs with the sauce and grill for 1 hour until the ribs are tender.
- Heat the remaining sauce and serve it along with the ribs.