Cranberry Pork Recipe
|Cranberry Pork Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||482 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 pound boneless Rolled Pork Loin Roast (halved)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 16 oz whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 tsp Mustard (ground)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic cloves (ground)
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold Water
- Salt to taste
How to make Cranberry Pork:
- Rub the pork with oil and then roast in a Dutch oven till brown.
- Place the roast in a slow cooker.
- Mix the cranberry sauce, sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, pepper and cloves.
- Pour this mixture over the roast.
- Cover the cooker and cook in low heat for 8 hours until the temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Mix the cornstarch, water and salt in a saucepan until smooth.
- Add the pork juices from the cooker and stir.
- Boil and cook for 2 minutes until thick and serve with the roast.