Cranberry Sorbet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/11/scooped-cranberry-and-lillet-rouge-sorbet-thanksgiving.html
|Cranberry Sorbet Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 5 cups fresh or frozen Cranberries (rinsed)
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Orange Liqueur
How to make Cranberry Sorbet:
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- To it, add the cranberries and orange juice.
- Boil for 15 minutes until the cranberries burst.
- Cool the mixture and puree in a blender.
- Strain the mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and the orange liqueur and stir.
- Keep in a refrigerator and freeze in an ice cream maker.