Crawfish Thermidor Recipe
|Crawfish Thermidor Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound peeled crawfish
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 2 Cups milk
- Paprika, for garnish
- 1/2 Cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup white wine
How to make Crawfish Thermidor:
- Wash and peel crawfish properly.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Now grease 4 small or medium sized ramekins.
- Take a skillet, put butter and combine it with mushrooms and white wine.
- Cook it for about 8 minutes on low heat.
- Add crawfish tails and again cook it at low heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Add milk, stir it and cook it properly until mixture thickens.
- Now combine the mixture with ramekins.
- Garnish it with paprika.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven.