Crayfish And Bacon Savoury (Warwickshire) Recipe
|Crayfish And Bacon Savoury (Warwickshire) Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Crayfish (boiled)
- 6 Buttered Toasts
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 6 Bacon Rashers
How to make Crayfish And Bacon Savoury (Warwickshire):
- Tear the bacon into small pieces and fry them lightly.
- Slice the fish into small pieces.
- Add the fish to the bacon, ensuring that there is enough fat in the pan to prevent the pieces from sticking to each other.
- Fry till the fish and bacon are cooked properly.
- Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Spread the savoury on buttered toasts and serve.