Cream Cheese Cake Recipe
|Cream Cheese Cake Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 package Crescent Roll Dough
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1½ tsp All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Nuts (chopped)
- ½ cup Sugar (powdered)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
How to make Cream Cheese Cake:
- Combine together cheese, egg, flour, sugar, and vanilla. Beat to integrate and make a fluffy mixture.
- Spread the dough on a buttered cookie sheet and drop the mixture over it.
- Combine ¾ of the nuts with some powdered sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the cheese mixture.
- Fold the dough tightly to resemble a spring roll.
- Sprinkle the remaining nuts on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, until brown.
- Remove from oven and after few minutes, sprinkle the remaining powdered sugar, when still warm.
- Slice and serve.