Cream Truffle Recipe
|Cream Truffle Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 12 oz semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 Egg Yolks
- ¼ cup Liqueur
- 2 tbsp colored Sugar
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground Nuts
How to make Cream Truffle:
- Combine chocolate chips, liqueur, and heavy cream in a small pot and place over very low heat.
- Stir until chocolate melts. Beat in egg yolks, one by one, until the mixture thickens.
- Add butter and stir. Remove from heat and refrigerate overnight until firm.
- Shape the mixture into small balls with a spoon.
- Roll into colored sugar and nuts.
- Place on a serving plate and your cream truffles are ready for serving.