Creamed Vegetables Recipe
|Creamed Vegetables Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Rating||2.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 3 cups Mixed Cooked Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Light Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
How to make Creamed Vegetables:
- Wash and drain vegetables; add water to the mixed vegetables.
- Take a medium bowl and melt butter in it.
- Add dry mustard, flour and light cream.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper according to the taste.
- Cook until the mixture thickens.
- Stir it frequently.
- Now add vegetables.
- Cook until vegetables turn tender.
- Serve it immediately.
Suggestions:Serve it with rotis or chappatis