Creamy Chicken Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.campbellskitchen.com/recipes/creamy-ranch-pork-chops-rice-25085
|Creamy Chicken Pork Chops Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 4 Pork Chops
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14.5 oz Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Creamy Chicken Pork Chops:
- In a skillet heat the oil and then sauté the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and cook for 5 minutes till brown on both sides.
- In a bowl whisk the soup and broth and pour it over the chops.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Simmer for 15 minutes in reduced heat until the chops are cooked.
- Before serving, sprinkle with salt and pepper.