Creamy Lemon Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.melskitchencafe.com/luscious-lemon-cream-pie/
|Creamy Lemon Pie Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (14 oz) can Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 (8 oz) container Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 9-inch Graham Cracker Crust (prepared)
How to make Creamy Lemon Pie:
- Mix lemon juice and milk in a bowl, until smooth.
- The mixture will begin to thicken.
- Add whipped topping and fold.
- Spoon out the mixture into the crust.
- Chill until it has to be served
- You could garnish with lemon peels and mint leaves, for extra flavor.