Creamy Onion Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ellysaysopa.com/2009/10/19/onion-soup/
|Creamy Onion Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 can Beef Broth (Condensed)
- 1 can Mushroom Soup (Condensed)
- 3 Pounds Onion (Sliced)
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- ½ tbsp black Pepper (Grounded)
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
How to make Creamy Onion Soup:
- Blend chicken broth, beef broth and mushroom soup together.
- Now, melt margarine in a wok and add onions to it, fry till translucent.
- Stir the Broth mixture and add seasoning pepper and salt.
- Boil for 6 minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.