Creamy Pork Chops Recipe
|Creamy Pork Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 Pork Chops
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 6 oz French-fried Onions
How to make Creamy Pork Chops:
- In a baking dish, place the pork chops and then add the mushroom and celery soup.
- Stir thoroughly to coat the pork chops.
- In an oven preheated at 175 degrees C bake the pork chops for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and then add sour cream and stir.
- Garnish with French-fried onions and serve hot.