Creamy Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://pikachakula.com/recipe-type/puddings/page/3/
|Creamy Pudding Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 cups Milk
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp unsalted Butter
How to make Creamy Pudding:
- Combine milk, flour, sugar and vanilla extract in a large pot.
- Place the pot on medium heat and cook, stirring continuously.
- When bubbles rise on the surface, add butter.
- Boil for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture into a blender.
- Process for about 15 minutes on medium speed.
- Transfer the mixture into a 2 liter Pyrex dish. Allow it to cool for 1 hour.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate until serving.
- You can top the pudding with pistachios, coconut flakes or cinnamon. You can also serve the pudding with ice cream.