Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe
|Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 cups Onion (chopped)
- 2 pods Garlic
- 1/4 cup Corn (frozen)
- 1/4 cup Beans (chopped)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 cups Cabbage (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Carrot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make Creamy Vegetable Soup:
- Take a pressure cooker, heat oil in it.
- Add onions, garlic and fry until they turn brown.
- Mix cabbage, beans, corn and salt.
- Fry the content for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Make a smooth paste using a hand blender.
- Strain the mixture and add milk to it.
- Again boil the soup for about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle pepper and serve it hot.